These easy 3-ingredient Stuffed Mini Potatoes are a perfect one-bite finger food appetizer for any time of the year.
Today I'm sharing my latest infatuation: these Greek flavoured stuffed mini potatoes.
I enjoy creating finger foods and small bites. I love making tapas and tiny appetizers, probably because I enjoy eating so much and I want to taste IT ALL! Tiny bites give me that opportunity and, in my experience, my guests like them too. If you've been to my home, you'll know that I have quite a collection of tiny tasting plates, bowls, shot glasses, spoons . . . some might say I'm obsessed.
The filling for these Stuffed Mini Potatoes needs only 3 ingredients!
- creamy goat cheese
- oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
A quick and easy party snack!
Just toss mini potatoes in a little olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast in the oven until fork-tender and crispy. I used a lemon-infused olive oil, but any quality extra-virgin olive oil will do.
While they're getting all crispy in the oven, stir together some goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and olives. If you're not a fan of goat cheese, crumbled feta is delicious too.
Once out of the oven, scoop a tiny bit of potato out of the center and fill with the cheese mixture. Garnish with chives or parsley, if you like, and serve right away.
These stuffed mini potatoes make one warm creamy bite, full of the flavours of the sunny Mediterranean!
Easy 3-Ingredient Stuffed Mini Potatoes
- 6 mini potatoes, halved (or 12 of the tiny 1- inch diameter ones)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil extra virgin
- sea salt and pepper
- ½ cup creamy goat cheese
- 2 tablespoon oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon quality olives of your choice, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Scrub the mini potatoes and slice in half. If using the tiny ones, just slice a little off one side of each potato so they will sit upright.
- Toss the potatoes with a little olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Heat a baking sheet with low edges in the oven for about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Arrange the potatoes on the sheet so they are spaced apart and not touching one another.
- Roast for 20 - 25 minutes, turning half way through the cooking time until the are easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before filling.
- While the potatoes are cooking, stir together the goat cheese, chopped sun-dried tomatoes and olives.
- Remove a tiny scoop of each potato to make a small cavity. Save for another use.
- Fill and mound with the goat cheese mixture. Serve.
Looking for more finger food ideas? 20 Finger Food Appetizers
Having the right serving ware inspires me to create fun small bites in my kitchen. Here are a few that I love! (Affiliate links)
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the affiliate links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission is paid by the third party, not by you. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Leave a comment