Statistics don’t lie, right? It looks like you’re chocolate-lovers, just like me! Looking back at the most popular posts on Flavour & Savour during October, here were the top five posts that received the most attention.
1. Way out in front was Roasted Carrots with Honey-Mustard Glaze, a perfect side dish for a winter meal.
2. Next was a no-guilt, healthy sweet treat that totally satisfies those chocolate cravings: Chocolate Cherry Bliss Balls
3. A close third place was my warm and comforting Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds Love that soup!
4. Rounding out the list were two more chocolate favourites: Salted Dark Chocolate Bark with Pumpkin Seeds ,and
5. a Hallowe’en treat (that will also make its way on to my Christmas baking assortment) Chocolate Coconut Pops
Thank you to all my followers, to my new subscribers, to all of you who “Liked” my Facebook page or followed me on Pinterest or Instagram this month. And a special thanks to those of you who told me you made one of my recipes and loved it!
Happy Hallowe’en everyone!