Here are six fresh salsa recipes to spice up your life and try something new and a little different! Enjoy homemade salsa as a dip or with fish, chicken, or burgers.
Salsa! Just saying the word conjures up images of warm summer nights, good company, and great food. Salsa can be enjoyed year-round as a dip, a topping for burgers, or as an accompaniment to chicken, fish or other meats. Here are six fresh salsa recipes to spice up your life and try something new and a little different! If you're wondering how to make your own salsa, or what to serve salsa with, read on!
Six Fresh Salsa Recipes to Spice Up Your Life
- Grape Salsa with Lime and Cilantro is a refreshing change! It’s great with chips, or as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.
2. Pineapple Rhubarb Salsa is a little sweet and a little spicy. Rhubarb adds some crunch and red onion and jalapeño pepper contribute the heat that we expect from a salsa. Terrific with fish tacos!
3. This fruit-filled Strawberry Mango Salsa is perfect with crab cakes, fresh fish, or just for dipping with tortilla chips.
4. Pico de Gallo (Fresh Salsa). Fabulous with tortilla chips, with Taco Chicken (shown here) or with this Chili Lime Shrimp with Fresh Salsa appetizer.
5. This fresh Peach Salsa is colourful, it’s sweet with a little heat, and it perfectly complements the spiciness of these Chipotle Chicken Burgers. It’s quick to prepare.
6. Fruity Mango Pomegranate Salsa adds vibrant colour and interest to dish and is a perfect accompaniment to fresh fish.
I hope you found one to try this week! What's your favourite salsa?
Leave a comment