Cucumber-Fennel Salad with Herbed Yogurt Dressing
Cool cucumbers, fennel and baby red onions create a simple salad, tossed together with a tangy yogurt (and oil-free) dressing.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp snipped chives
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 long English cucumbers—halved lengthwise seeded and thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 1 small fennel bulb or half a large one—halved lengthwise cored and very thinly sliced
- 3 small celery ribs thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the vinegar, parsley and chives.
Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
Gently fold in the sliced cucumbers, fennel, celery and red onion.