Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
These Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese stuffed mushrooms are an easy appetizer, perfect for parties year round. Gluten-free, too!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 12 - 15
- 12 mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 cup creamy mild goat cheese (chèvre)
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise (or Vegenaise)
- 2 Tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup hot smoked sockeye salmon, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon green onion or chives, very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes or 1/2 small Fresno pepper, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- olive oil and smoked sea salt for garnish (lemon-infused, if you have it)
Heat oven to 350°F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Remove mushroom stems and wipe mushroom caps.
In a small bowl, thoroughly combine goat cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, smoked salmon, lemon zest, chives (or green onion) red pepper flakes, and dill.
Place mushroom caps on baking sheet, drizzle with a little olive oil and bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
Remove from oven, stuff with 1 tablespoon of the goat cheese and salmon mixture. Return to the oven for 6 - 8 minutes until filling is hot and golden.
Remove from oven. Garnish with a drizzle of lemon-infused olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
Calories: 42kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 71mg | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.4mg