Greek Salad Mini Flatbread with Tzatziki
This Greek Salad Mini Flatbread with Tzatziki makes a healthy, fresh veggie-packed, flavourful accompaniment to dinner. It's a breeze to prep!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4 mini flatbread
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped red pepper, orange pepper, and yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/8 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Tzatziki sauce
- 1/3 cup peeled and finely diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely minced
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
Top the flatbread with grated Mozzarella cheese. Broil in oven for 3 - 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
Mix the Tzatziki sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Either toss all salad ingredients and Tzatziki sauce together, or top flatbread with salad and drizzle Tzatziki on top.