Crab-Stuffed Cucumber Cups
Crab-stuffed Cucumber Cups make an easy refreshing appetizer. They're paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and delicious!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 Long English Cucumber
- 1 cup fresh crab meat, or well-drained canned
- 1/2 an avocado peeled, pitted and finely diced, toss with 1 tsp lemon juice to prevent browning
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tsp finely minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 tsp finely chopped cilantro plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp Vegenaise or mayonnaise (vegan mayonnaise substitute)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Slice cucumber into rounds 3/4 to 1 inch thick. Remove seeds with a small melon baller, leaving the base intact.
In a small bow, gently combine the remaining ingredients.
Fill cucumber cups with the crab mixture. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
Put any remaining crab salad dip in a small bowl to serve with crackers.
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 112mg | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 7.5mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.2mg