Prosciutto and Cheesy Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
This Prosciutto and Cheesy Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is almost unbelievably fast! Top boneless skinless chicken breasts with minced garlic, prosciutto and mozzarella, surround with vegetables and bake, all on one sheet pan. A simple recipe, full of flavour and colour with easy clean-up!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 4 thin slices prosciutto ham
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 lbs. (4 large) Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed and chopped into small pieces *
- 1 medium zucchini, in thick slices (3/4 inch)
- 1 medium red onion, in thick slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin,
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh herbs, such as oregano, thyme, parsley, rosemary, and/or fennel fronds
Heat oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
Lay boneless, skinless chicken breasts down the middle of the pan and sprinkle with minced fresh garlic.
Top each chicken breast with a slice of prosciutto and a slice of mozzarella cheese.
Choose vegetables that will roast in 20 - 25 minutes, (like chopped Yukon Gold potatoes, red onion and zucchini) and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Arrange on the tray around the chicken breasts.
Roast at 400°F. for 20 -25 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender and the chicken has registered an internal temperature of 170°F. Remove from oven and serve from the tray, or transfer to a serving platter.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 342mg | Potassium: 1504mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 36.5mg | Calcium: 227mg | Iron: 8.1mg