Harissa Chicken Sheet Pan Supper
This Harissa Chicken Sheet Pan Supper celebrates the flavours of North Africa! Spicy chicken breasts and roasted vegetables topped with dollops of yogurt and mint. It's an easy dinner, all baked in on one sheet pan.
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 4 tbsp harissa paste, divided
- 2 pounds mini potatoes
- 2 medium golden beets, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium red beets, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium kohlrabi, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/3 cup whole milk yogurt mixed with 1 tbsp finely minced mint
- 1 green onion (scallion) thinly sliced on the diagonal
- fresh mint, cilantro, and parsley
Put chicken breasts in a ziploc bag, add 2 tablespoons of the harissa paste, seal the bag and massage until well coated. Refrigerate for an hour or more to allow chicken to marinate.
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400°F.
Toss potatoes with 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, Toss golden beets and kohlrabi and toss red beets separately with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange marinated chicken on sheet pan and surround with vegetables.
Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until beets and potatoes are fork tender and chicken is no longer pink inside and registers an internal temperature of 170°F. Baste chicken with additional harissa and return to oven for 1 minute.
Remove from oven and garnish with a dollop of yogurt, sliced green onions, fresh cilantro and mint. Transfer to a serving platter if you want and serve immediately.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 356mg | Potassium: 1460mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2.3mg