Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos with Avocado Cream
These Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos have it all. Crispy chips, ooey-gooey cheese, spicy chicken, creamy avocado, and lots of crunchy veggies--a perfect combo!
- 1 bag of your favourite tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/1/2 - 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 - 3 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water mixed with 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 of a 14 oz. can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 orange pepper, diced
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup sliced olives (optional)
Avocado Cream ingredients
- 1 leaves large handful cilantro
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Prepare Avocado Cream first. Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Set aside.
Heat oven to 400°F.
Brown ground chicken in skillet. Add taco seasoning mix and stir in cornstarch mixture until slightly thickened. Set aside.
Layer tortilla chips on baking sheet to cover completely.
Sprinkle with cheese, then cooked taco chicken, then black beans.
Add another layer of tortilla chips, peppers, jalapeños and cheese.
Bake at 400°F for 7 - 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Remove from oven. Top with sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, green onions and olives, if desired.
Drizzle with avocado cream and serve.