Grape, Apple and Red Cabbage Slaw
This versatile 3-ingredient Grape, Apple and Red Cabbage Slaw is quick to make and can be used as a side dish, in wraps, tacos or sandwiches, or to top grilled meat or fish.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 Granny Smith apple, julienne cut
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine cabbage, grapes and apple in a large bowl.
Whisk vinegar, honey, mustard and oil in a jar. Shake well.
Pour dressing over the slaw and toss well. Let stand for 30 minutes and serve.