Creamy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
These Creamy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats made with warm fall spices make a healthy breakfast to wake up to. It's easy to make this recipe vegan and gluten-free.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, or use coconut or almond milk yogurt for a dairy-free alternative
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice (almond coconut, cashew, dairy, etc.)
- 1/2 cup canned or homemade pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 2 - 3 tsp pure maple syrup
- Toppings: walnuts and dried cranberries or other nuts seeds or dried fruit of your choice.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 9530IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 201mg | Iron: 2.2mg