Baby Bok Choy Salad with Ginger Orange Dressing
Add some bright colour to your diet with this healthy baby bok choy salad made with oranges and Asian pears.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 cups baby choy chopped into ribbons
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1 large navel orange sectioned
- 1 apple pear (Asian pear) peeled, cored and finely sliced
Ginger Orange Dressing
- 1 tsp shallots minced
- 1 tsp orange zest
- ¼ cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp ginger finely grated
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil extra virgin
- pepper freshly ground to taste
- sea salt to taste
Put all ingredients in a large serving bowl, If not serving immediately, add the Asian pear just before serving to prevent browning.
Toss with dressing and serve.