Tropical Fruit with Honey Mint Lime Syrup
This gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar free dessert of tropical fruit with honey mint lime syrup is an ideal potluck salad or dessert. Perfect for a barbecue!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 8 cups
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 cups cantaloupe, halved, seeded and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 or 2 oranges, peeled, seeded and sectioned
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- fresh mint sprigs for garnish
Whisk lime juice, honey and chopped mint in a small jar.
Prepare fruit and transfer to a serving bowl.
Toss with honey, lime, mint syrup. Let stand for 15 minutes to allow flavours to blend. Chill in refrigerator until serving time. Add blueberries just before serving.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 310mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 1500IU | Vitamin C: 58.5mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.6mg