Healthy Chia Gingerbread Smoothie
Indulge in this Healthy Chia Gingerbread Smoothie for breakfast. This energizing, protein-rich smoothie has all your favourite gingerbread flavours.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 cups non-dairy milk almond, coconut, etc.
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt or Greek yogurt or milk kefir
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 tsp cooking molasses
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Pour into 2 glasses, sprinkle with a little cinnamon and serve.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 646mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 473mg | Iron: 3.4mg