Mango Turmeric Overnight Oats with Kefir
These little jars of breakfast bliss are stuffed full of Mango Turmeric Overnight Oats. Made with probiotic kefir and anti-inflammatory turmeric, they're ready to grab from the fridge on a busy morning.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, *certified gluten-free if necessary
- 1/2 cup milk kefir, or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice, dairy or plant-based
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp each, ground turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom
- 1/2 mango, finely chopped
Add 1/4 cup rolled oats to each of 2 jars. Top each with 1/4 cup milk kefir or yogurt, 1/4 cup milk of your choice, 1 1/2 tsp chia seeds, and the spices. Stir.
Top with finely chopped fresh or frozen mango.
Refrigerate overnight. Eat straight from the jar, or transfer to a bowl and heat in the microwave.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 167mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 206mg | Iron: 1.3mg