Herbed Feta Dip with Lemon
Try this mouthwatering Herbed Feta Dip with Lemon with veggies, crackers, or Naan bread. Delicious! Ready in 5 minutes, this easy dip is likely to be quickly devoured at your next party!
Prep Time 4 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1.5 cups feta cheese crumbled (6 ounces)
- 1.5 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp fresh mint finely chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp fresh dill finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp honey or 0-calorie Monkfruit sweetener for Keto diet
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil extra virgin, for drizzling on top
In a food processor, blend feta with 1 tablespoon water. Add honey and lemon juice and process until smooth.
Transfer to a small bowl and stir in herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread in a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of dill, and drizzle with olive oil.
Serve with fresh vegetable sticks, crackers, toasted Naan bread or pita chips
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 419mg | Potassium: 23mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 1mg