Ready in 5 minutes, this easy Herbed Feta Dip with Lemon is likely to be quickly devoured at your next get-together! Great with veggie sticks, crackers or pita bread. Easy to keep it Keto.
Everyone loves a good dip, and this Herbed Feta Dip with lemon and a touch of honey is no exception!
Here's another delicious dip to add to my other favourites. My go-to dip recently has been Creamy Cannellini Lemon Feta Dip. We also love this Avocado Feta Dip with Basil and 5-Minute Bacon and Chive Jalapeño Dip.
You might notice a theme here . . . feta cheese! Feta adds so much flavour to a dip, whether you're combining it with yogurt, sour cream, or avocado. And when it's whipped with cream cheese, as in this Cranberry Jalapeño Whipped Feta Dip, it's light, fluffy and amazing!
But this week, I made this Feta Dip with lemon and herbs to go with a Greek-inspired meal. Surrounded by fresh veggies, it was a healthy starter!
Ready to whip up a dip?
- feta cheese: full fat or light
- cream cheese: full fat or light. Add just a little makes this dip creamy.
- herbs: parsley, mint and dill. Fresh is always best!
- lemon juice: freshly squeezed adds a bright flavour
- honey: just a little to balance the acidity of the lemon juice. Substitute 0-calorie Monkfruit sweetener to keep it Keto.
- olive oil: for drizzling on top just before serving
- Blend crumbled feta cheese with a splash of water, cream cheese, lemon juice and honey in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl, stir in chopped herbs, then season with salt to taste.
- Chill until serving time.
- Spread in a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of fresh dill or parsley and drizzle with a little olive oil, if you'd like.
- Serve with fresh veggie sticks, toasted Naan bread, pita chips or sturdy crackers.
- If you'd prefer a thinner dip, just blend a little more water into it.
Serve this feta dip with veggie sticks, such as
- bell peppers
Keep it Keto!
Substitute 1 teaspoon 0-calorie Monkfruit sweetener for the honey.
Need more ideas for healthy cold dip recipes? 9 Easy Healthy Dip Recipes
You can make this feta dip ahead of time. Store in a covered container in the fridge until serving time.
This recipe was adapted from Herbed Feta Dip on Epicurious.
Herbed Feta Dip with Lemon
- 1.5 cups feta cheese, crumbled (6 ounces)
- 2 oz cream cheese, regular, or light
- 1.5 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1.5 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1.5 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon honey, or 0-calorie Monkfruit sweetener for Keto diet
- ¼ tsp each salt and pepper,
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, extra virgin, for drizzling on top
- In a food processor, blend feta with 1 tablespoon water. Add honey and lemon juice and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl and stir in herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread in a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of dill, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve with fresh vegetable sticks, crackers, toasted Naan bread or pita chips