Ready in 5 minutes, this easy Herbed Feta Dip with Lemon is likely to be quickly devoured at your next party! Keto option.
Everyone loves a good dip, and this Herbed Feta Dip with lemon and a touch of honey is no exception!
Here’s another delicious dip to add to my other favourites. My go-to dip recently has been Creamy Cannellini Lemon Feta Dip. We also love this Avocado Feta Dip with Basil and 5-Minute Bacon and Chive Jalapeño Dip.
You might notice a theme here . . . feta cheese! Feta adds so much flavour to a dip, whether you’re combining it with yogurt, sour cream, or avocado. And when it’s whipped with cream cheese, as in this Cranberry Jalapeño Whipped Feta Dip, it’s light, fluffy and amazing!
But this week, I made this Herbed Feta Dip to go with a Greek-inspired meal. Surrounded by fresh veggies, it was a healthy starter!
Ready to whip up a dip?
Ingredients for Feta Herb Dip with Lemon
- feta cheese: full fat or light
- herbs: parsley, mint and dill. Fresh is always best!
- lemon juice: freshly squeezed adds a bright flavour
- honey: just a little to balance the acidity of the lemon juice. Substitute 0-calorie Monkfruit sweetener to keep it Keto.
- olive oil: for drizzling on top just before serving
This Feta Dip with Lemon and Herbs is a 5-Minute Dip Recipe!
- Blend crumbled feta cheese with a splash of water, lemon juice and honey in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl, stir in chopped herbs, then season with salt to taste.
- Chill until serving time.
- Spread in a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of fresh dill or parsley and drizzle with a little olive oil, if you’d like.
- Serve with fresh veggie sticks, toasted Naan bread, pita chips or sturdy crackers.
- If you’d prefer a thinner dip, just blend a little more water into it.
Serve with veggie sticks, such as
- bell peppers
Keep it Keto!
Substitute 1 tsp 0-calorie Monkfruit sweetener for the honey.
Herbed Feta Dip with Lemon
- food processor or blender
- 1.5 cups feta cheese, crumbled (6 ounces)
- 1.5 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp fresh mint , finely chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp honey, or 0-calorie Monkfruit sweetener for Keto diet
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin, for drizzling on top
- In a food processor, blend feta with 1 tablespoon water. Add honey and lemon juice and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl and stir in herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread in a serving bowl, garnish with a sprig of dill, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve with fresh vegetable sticks, crackers, toasted Naan bread or pita chips
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the affiliate links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission is paid by the third party, not by you. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. It’s an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.