Serve these Gluten-free Mini No-Bake Cranberry-Orange Cheesecake desserts in tiny glasses when you only want "a taste!" With an almond flour base and a delicious filling made with Greek yogurt and cream cheese, this is an easy gluten-free mini cheesecake dessert!
Dreary winter days call for bright cheerful desserts like this Mini No-Bake Cranberry Orange Cheesecake. In the summer, I often make this Mason Jar No-Bake Cheesecake recipe with fresh berries to take camping or boating.
This week, however, I have cranberries on my mind. I love that combination of cranberries and oranges!
- First, crush some gluten-free cookie crumbs (or ground almonds), mix with a little coconut oil or butter and press into the bottom of small dessert glasses or ½ cup Mason jars.
- Next, combine cream cheese with Greek yogurt and sweetener and beat until smooth. Add to the jar.
- Coarsely chop cranberries and combine with a little orange juice and sweetener. Peel and segment oranges and then top the mini cheesecakes with the sweetened cranberries and fresh orange slices.
- Finally, add a sprig of mint if you want, and serve!
Helpful tips for making No-Bake Cranberry Orange Cheesecake
- If you choose to use ground almonds as the base instead of cookie crumbs, add 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar along with the coconut oil or butter.
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and allow it to soften first. Firm cream cheese will make a lumpy cheesecake!
- Use a very thick Greek yogurt. You should be able to stand a spoon upright in it.
- Prepare the crumb base and the cheesecake filling ahead of time, even up to 3 days in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Add the fruit and mint leaf just before serving.
Easy, fun, delicious, and you can make it ahead of time. A win-win! Perfect for holiday entertaining.
Mini Cranberry Orange No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1 ⅓ cups cookie crumbs, gluten-free if necessary
- 2 tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil
No-Bake Cheesecake filling
- 8 oz brick low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup firm Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup granulated sweetener like Monkfruit, Swerve or sugar
- fresh cranberries, orange segments for garnish
Cranberry Orange Topping
- ½ cup fresh or thawed cranberries coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange juice or orange liqueur (like Triple Sec)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener of your choice honey, maple syrup, sugar or 0-calorie sweetener
- Melt butter or coconut oil. Grind cookies in a food processor or with a rolling pin. Combine with butter or oil. Divide among 10 small dessert cups or 4 oz Mason jars, pressing firmly into the bottom of the jar. (A shot glass works well for this job.)
- Beat cream cheese with firm Greek yogurt and sweeteners until well combined. Spoon into jars.
- Coarsely chop cranberries and combine with a tablespoon of orange juice or orange liqueur and sweetener. Peel and segment oranges and then top the mini cheesecakes with the sweetened cranberries and fresh orange slices.
- If not serving the same day, top with lids or plastic wrap, refrigerate and add fruit and mint leaf just before serving.