Serve these Gluten-free Mini No-Bake Cranberry-Orange Cheesecake desserts in tiny glasses when you only want "a taste!" With an almond flour base and a delicious filling made with Greek yogurt and cream cheese, this is an easy gluten-free mini cheesecake dessert!
Dreary winter days call for bright cheerful desserts like this Mini No-Bake Cranberry Orange Cheesecake. In the summer, I often make this Mason Jar No-Bake Cheesecake recipe with fresh berries to take camping or boating.
This week, however, I have cranberries on my mind. I love that combination of cranberries and oranges!
- First, crush some gluten-free cookie crumbs (or ground almonds), mix with a little coconut oil or butter and press into the bottom of small dessert glasses or ½ cup Mason jars.
- Next, combine cream cheese with Greek yogurt and sweetener and beat until smooth. Add to the jar.
- Coarsely chop cranberries and combine with a little orange juice and sweetener. Peel and segment oranges and then top the mini cheesecakes with the sweetened cranberries and fresh orange slices.
- Finally, add a sprig of mint if you want, and serve!
Helpful tips for making No-Bake Cranberry Orange Cheesecake
- If you choose to use ground almonds as the base instead of cookie crumbs, add 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar along with the coconut oil or butter.
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and allow it to soften first. Firm cream cheese will make a lumpy cheesecake!
- Use a very thick Greek yogurt. You should be able to stand a spoon upright in it.
- Prepare the crumb base and the cheesecake filling ahead of time, even up to 3 days in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Add the fruit and mint leaf just before serving.
Easy, fun, delicious, and you can make it ahead of time. A win-win! Perfect for holiday entertaining.
If you liked this recipe, please leave a comment and a rating below. I'd love to hear how it turned out for you! Pin it and follow me on Pinterest for more tasty ideas. Subscribe to my weekly newsletter and never miss a recipe!
Mini Cranberry Orange No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1 ⅓ cups cookie crumbs, gluten-free if necessary
- 2 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
No-Bake Cheesecake filling
- 8 oz brick low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup firm Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup granulated sweetener like Monkfruit, Swerve or sugar
- fresh cranberries, orange segments for garnish
Cranberry Orange Topping
- ½ cup fresh or thawed cranberries coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp orange juice or orange liqueur (like Triple Sec)
- 1 tbsp sweetener of your choice honey, maple syrup, sugar or 0-calorie sweetener
- Melt butter or coconut oil. Grind cookies in a food processor or with a rolling pin. Combine with butter or oil. Divide among 10 small dessert cups or 4 oz Mason jars, pressing firmly into the bottom of the jar. (A shot glass works well for this job.)
- Beat cream cheese with firm Greek yogurt and sweeteners until well combined. Spoon into jars.
- Coarsely chop cranberries and combine with a tablespoon of orange juice or orange liqueur and sweetener. Peel and segment oranges and then top the mini cheesecakes with the sweetened cranberries and fresh orange slices.
- If not serving the same day, top with lids or plastic wrap, refrigerate and add fruit and mint leaf just before serving.