Serve these Gluten-free Mini No-Bake Cranberry-Orange Cheesecake desserts in tiny glasses when you only want "a taste!"
Dreary winter days call for bright cheerful desserts like this Mini No-Bake Cranberry Orange Cheesecake. In the summer, I often make this Mason Jar No-Bake Cheesecake recipe with fresh berries to take camping or boating.
This week, I have cranberries on my mind. I love that combination of cranberries and oranges! I sometimes even have it for breakfast in this Cranberry Orange Breakfast Parfait.
This mini no-bake cheesecake dessert is simple and simply delicious.
First, crush some gluten-free cookie crumbs (or ground almonds), mix with a little coconut oil or butter and press into the bottom of small dessert glasses or 1/2 cup Mason jars.
Next, combine cream cheese with Greek yogurt and sweetener and beat until smooth. Add to the jar.
Coarsely chop cranberries and combine with a little orange juice and sweetener. Peel and segment oranges and then top the mini cheesecakes with the sweetened cranberries and fresh orange slices.
Finally, add a sprig of mint if you want, and serve!
Helpful tips for making No-Bake Cranberry Orange Cheesecake
- If you choose to use ground almonds as the base instead of cookie crumbs, add 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar along with the coconut oil or butter.
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and allow it to soften first. Firm cream cheese will make a lumpy cheesecake!
- Use a very thick Greek yogurt. You should be able to stand a spoon upright in it.
- Prepare the crumb base and the cheesecake filling ahead of time, even up to 3 days in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Add the fruit and mint leaf just before serving.
Easy, fun, delicious, and you can make it ahead of time. A win-win! Perfect for holiday entertaining.
Mini Cranberry Orange No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1 1/3 cups cookie crumbs, gluten-free if necessary
- 2 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
No-Bake Cheesecake filling
- 8 oz brick low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup firm Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener like Monkfruit, Swerve or sugar
- fresh cranberries, orange segments for garnish
Cranberry Orange Topping
- 1/2 cup fresh or thawed cranberries coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp orange juice or orange liqueur (like Triple Sec)
- 1 tbsp sweetener of your choice honey, maple syrup, sugar or 0-calorie sweetener
- Melt butter or coconut oil. Grind cookies in a food processor or with a rolling pin. Combine with butter or oil. Divide among 10 small dessert cups or 4 oz Mason jars, pressing firmly into the bottom of the jar. (A shot glass works well for this job.)
- Beat cream cheese with firm Greek yogurt and sweeteners until well combined. Spoon into jars.
- Coarsely chop cranberries and combine with a tablespoon of orange juice or orange liqueur and sweetener. Peel and segment oranges and then top the mini cheesecakes with the sweetened cranberries and fresh orange slices.
- If not serving the same day, top with lids or plastic wrap, refrigerate and add fruit and mint leaf just before serving.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the affiliate links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission is paid by the third party, not by you. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.