Need a quick weeknight dinner? These paleo Easy Thai Chicken Skewers are sweet, spicy and succulent.
Jump to Recipe Print Recipe
These easy Thai Chicken Skewers are another one of our favourite chicken meals. This recipe is just as easy as our other favourites: Easy Thai Baked Chicken, Asian Glazed Chicken, Baked Lemon Chicken, Honey-Mustard Chicken with Turmeric, Maple Garlic Glazed Chicken and Harissa Chicken, and oh-so-good!
You can use skinless, boneless chicken breasts, chicken tenders, or chicken thighs in this recipe. They all work beautifully, resulting in flavourful kabobs, fresh from the grill. I’ve made these many times, both on my outdoor and indoor grill because they’re just so easy. Whisk the marinade ingredients, thread the chicken on to the skewers, let them sit and soak up all that sweet and spicy goodness, then pop them on the grill. Serve with lots of fresh veggies and Thai Coconut Rice.
Get the napkins! This one is full of finger-licking yumminess. Paleo too!
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes or chunks and thread onto skewers.
- Put in a shallow dish, pour marinade over top and turn chicken pieces to make sure all are coated or submerged. Let marinate for at least an hour.
- Grill over medium heat, turning after 7 minutes. Grill on the other side until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with Thai Coconut Rice.