These flourless peanut butter cookies are made with only four ingredients! This is an easy recipe for peanut butter lovers. For those on a keto diet, these sugar-free and gluten-free peanut butter cookies make the best sweet treat!
This recipe for the easiest 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies is almost unbelievable. I had my doubts that I could make peanut butter cookies without either flour OR sugar. You'll be surprised at how easy they are to make and how good they taste!
I like to make these sugar-free peanut butter cookies for my grandkids who can't have peanut butter in their school lunches when their classmates have a peanut allergy. They understand how serious a peanut butter allergy can be, but they love to devour these cookies when they visit me.
They also love these Favourite Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies and these Grain-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Pumpkin Energy Balls!
❤️ Why you'll love this cookie recipe
Sugar-free--or not! For those following a sugar-free diet, here's a recipe that lets you enjoy a good old-fashioned peanut butter cookie that tastes almost like the original! These are soft cookies, but they hold their shape.
Lots of options! Like them plain? Or are peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips your favourite? How about with chopped peanuts? With a little sea salt on top? Your choice!
An easy recipe! It's easy to stir in your favourite add-ins to this Keto peanut butter cookie recipe before baking. And if you want to make these with almond butter, you'll love these Keto Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with salted pistachios!
🛒 4 simple ingredients for the easiest peanut butter cookies
This recipe makes a large batch (about 30 cookies.) Halve the recipe if you only want 15. You probably have everything you need to make these without a trip to the store:
- peanut butter: a smooth, natural variety. I like using creamy peanut butter in this recipe, but you can use crunchy peanut butter if you'd like. I use the Kirkland brand from Costco.
- eggs: you'll need 2 large eggs at room temperature.
- sweetener: to keep it keto, use a 0-calorie sweetener like Lacanto Monkfruit with Erythritol (or granulated sugar, brown sugar, or coconut palm sugar if you're not on a Keto diet.)
- pure vanilla extract
🥄 How to make peanut butter cookies without flour
First mix all ingredients in a bowl. This recipe doesn't need a stand mixer, but if you have one, it makes the cookie dough very easy to mix.
Stir in add-ins, like chocolate chips or crushed peanuts, if you'd like.
Using a small cookie scoop or your hands, form cookie dough balls and place them on prepared baking sheets lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
Use the tines of a fork to flatten the balls, creating a criss-cross or cross-hatch pattern.
Bake for 12 - 15 minutes at 350° F.
Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and let the cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. These homemade peanut butter cookies will harden slightly as they cool.
This recipe is so versatile!
- Add ½ cup chocolate chips (use a Stevia-sweetened brand like Lily's for Keto diet)
- Add ½ finely chopped peanuts or walnuts.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt just before baking.
If you love cookies as much as I do, try these Keto Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
🥶 Storing and freezing your flourless peanut butter cookies
These cookies can be stored in an airtight container on the counter for up to 5 days. They freeze well, too! Stack in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months.
🗒 More easy cookie recipes--all gluten-free!
When you make this recipe for flourless peanut butter cookies, please leave a comment and a star rating. Thanks in advance! Subscribe to my newsletter and have new recipes delivered straight to your inbox once a week!
Easiest 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups natural peanut butter stirred to incorporate the oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup zero-calorie sweetener like Monkfruit with Erythritol or Swerve (or granulated sugar or coconut sugar if not on a keto diet)
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with a spoon or an electric mixer. Stir until well blended.
- Use a cookie scoop to form balls about 1 inch in diameter, or roll in your hands. Transfer the balls to the prepared baking sheets and space them apart evenly.
- Use the tines of a fork to flatten the balls, creating a cross-hatch pattern.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes or so. If you move them too soon, they will be too soft and will crumble. Once firm, transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will firm up as they cool.