Flourless, sugarless, gluten-free keto peanut butter cookies made with only four ingredients that taste almost like the original!
This recipe for the easiest 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies is almost unbelievable. I had my doubts that I could make them without either flour OR sugar. I’m surprised at how good they taste!
These cookies are soft, yet they hold their shape. For those following a sugar-free diet, here’s a recipe that lets you enjoy a good old-fashioned peanut butter cookie that tastes almost like the original!
Like them plain? With chocolate chips or chopped peanuts? With a little sea salt on top? Your choice. It’s easy to stir in your favourite add-ins to this Keto peanut butter cookie recipe before baking. And if you want to make these with almond butter, you’ll love these Keto Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with salted pistachios!
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
This recipe makes a large batch (about 30 cookies.) Halve the recipe if you only want 15. You probably have everything you need to make these without a trip to the store:
- peanut butter: a smooth, natural variety. I used the Kirkland brand from Costco.
- eggs: large
- 0-calorie sweetener: like Swerve, Lacanto Monkfruit with Erythritol (or granulated sugar or coconut palm sugar if you’re not on a Keto diet.)
- pure vanilla extract
How to Make 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
First mix all ingredients in a bowl, either by hand or with an electric mixer. Stir in add-ins, like chocolate chips or crushed peanuts, if you’d like.
Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form into balls and place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
Use a fork to flatten the balls, creating a cross-hatch pattern. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes at 350° F.
Remove and let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will harden slightly as they cool.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips (use a Stevia-sweetened brand like Lily’s for Keto diet)
- Add 1/2 finely chopped peanuts or walnuts.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt just before baking.
Easiest 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups natural peanut butter stirred to incorporate the oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup zero-calorie sweetener like Monkfruit with Erythritol or Swerve
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with a spoon or an electric mixer. Stir until well blended.
- Use a cookie scoop to form balls about 1 inch in diameter, or roll in your hands. Transfer the balls to the prepared baking sheets and space them apart evenly.
- Use a fork to flatten the balls, creating a cross-hatch pattern.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes or so. If you move them too soon, they will be too soft and will crumble. Once firm, transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will firm up as they cool.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the affiliate links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission is paid by the third party, not by you. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. It’s an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.