Flourless, sugarless, gluten-free keto peanut butter cookies made with only four ingredients that taste almost like the original!
This recipe for the easiest 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies is almost unbelievable. I had my doubts that I could make them without either flour OR sugar. I’m surprised at how good they taste!
These cookies are soft, yet they hold their shape. For those following a sugar-free diet, here’s a recipe that lets you enjoy a good old-fashioned peanut butter cookie that tastes almost like the original!
Like them plain? With chocolate chips or chopped peanuts? With a little sea salt on top? Your choice. It’s easy to stir in your favourite add-ins to this Keto peanut butter cookie recipe before baking.
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
This recipe makes a large batch (about 30 cookies.) Halve the recipe if you only want 15. You probably have everything you need to make these without a trip to the store:
- peanut butter: a smooth, natural variety. I used the Kirkland brand from Costco.
- eggs: large
- 0-calorie sweetener: like Swerve, Lacanto Monkfruit with Erythritol (or granulated sugar or coconut palm sugar if you’re not on a Keto diet.)
- pure vanilla extract
How to Make 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
First mix all ingredients in a bowl, either by hand or with an electric mixer. Stir in add-ins, like chocolate chips or crushed peanuts, if you’d like.
Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form into balls and place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
Use a fork to flatten the balls, creating a cross-hatch pattern. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes at 350° F.
Remove and let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will harden slightly as they cool.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips (use a Stevia-sweetened brand like Lily’s for Keto diet)
- Add 1/2 finely chopped peanuts or walnuts.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt just before baking.
If you love cookies as much as I do, try this fun recipe with keto options for Gluten-Free Cherry Chocolate Skillet Cookie.
Easiest 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups natural peanut butter, stirred to incorporate the oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup zero-calorie sweetener, like Monkfruit with Erythritol or Swerve
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with a spoon or an electric mixer. Stir until well blended.
- Use a cookie scoop to form balls about 1 inch in diameter, or roll in your hands. Transfer the balls to the prepared baking sheets and space them apart evenly.
- Use a fork to flatten the balls, creating a cross-hatch pattern.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes or so. If you move them too soon, they will be too soft and will crumble. Once firm, transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will firm up as they cool.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the affiliate links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission is paid by the third party, not by you. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. It’s an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.