An easy 4-ingredient recipe for Keto Almond Butter Cookies, studded with sugar-free chocolate chips and salted pistachios! These flourless chocolate chip cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free!
Keto Flourless Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Salted Pistachios: they may not be overly pretty, but they're totally satisfying!
If you're a cookie-lover from way back, as I am, you'll be happy to know that these gluten-free, sugar-free cookies will fulfill all your cookie-devouring needs. No almond flour is needed!
Using my recipe for 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies as a guide, I adapted it to use almond butter instead of peanut butter.
I also added stevia-sweetened chocolate chips and finely chopped salted pistachios. Those add-ins provided that necessary crunch we cookie connoisseurs know is absolutely necessary.
The result: a delicious cookie that those on a gluten-free or sugar-free diet can enjoy! And if you're following a keto diet, this flourless chocolate chip cookie recipe is for you!
And if you don't need your chocolate chip cookies to be sugar-free, you've got to try these absolutely delicious Gluten-free Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies!
❤️ Why you'll love this easy recipe
- Only 4 ingredients
- Naturally gluten free
- No mixer required
- An easy one-bowl recipe
- No need to chill the dough first
- Ready in less than 30 minutes
- Sweet and salty flavours from chocolate chips and salted nuts
Here's what you'll need to make these flourless chocolate chip cookies:
- almond butter: natural, no-additive creamy almond butter
- eggs: 2 large
- sweetener: your choice: 0-calorie Monkfruit sweetener, or coconut sugar, or granulated sugar
- vanilla extract: pure
- chocolate chips: If you want to keep this recipe Keto-friendly, use sugar-free chocolate chips. Several brands of stevia-sweetened chocolate chips are available now.
- pistachio nuts: shelled and salted. The saltiness adds a lot of flavour to these cookies, but you can use any finely chopped nuts you have on hand. (I found these at Costco, they're also available from Amazon.)
How to make Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
Step 1: First mix almond butter, eggs, sweetener and vanilla in a bowl, either by hand or with an electric mixer.
Step 2: Stir in add-ins, like chocolate chips and finely chopped pistachios, if you'd like.
Step 3: Use a cookie scoop or a spoon to form balls, pressing the dough firmly together. It will seem crumbly, but if you roll the balls in your hands they will stick together.
Step 4: Use a fork to gently flatten the balls, creating a cross-hatch pattern. If the dough crumbles at the edges, just push it back together.
Step 5: Bake on a lined baking sheet at 350°F. for 12 - 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
Step 6: Once baked, remove them from the oven and let them sit on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
The cookies will become firm once they cool. If you move them too soon, they might break. Once cool, they're sturdy cookies with lots of chocolatey flavours!
How to Store Almond Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips
These cookies will stay fresh and firm for several days in a container on the counter. For longer storage, freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months or more.
This recipe makes about 30 or more delicious keto cookies. Enjoy, everyone!
More gluten-free cookies and bars
- Gluten-Free Cherry Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Gluten-Free Cherry Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Cranberry Pecan White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- My Favourite Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Gluten-Free Chai Spiced Snickerdoodles
Keto Flourless Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Salted Pistachios
- 2 cups natural almond butter, stirred to incorporate the oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup zero-calorie sweetener, like Monkfruit with Erythritol or Swerve
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup salted shelled pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, eggs, vanilla and sweetener with a spoon or an electric mixer. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Use a cookie scoop to form balls about 1-inch in diameter, or firmly roll in your hands. Transfer the balls to the prepared baking sheets and space them apart evenly.
- Use a fork to flatten the balls, creating a cross-hatch pattern.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit on the cookie sheet for 5 -10 minutes. If you move them too soon, they will be too soft and will crumble. Once firm, transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will firm up beautifully as they cool.
These are so perfect! I'll be making these again and again!
my son would love these! One look at them and I can't tell that they are flourless. They look stunning!
Sally @ Savory With Soul
These look so delicious! I love the addition of the pistachios!
All I need now is a glass of milk! Yum! 🙂
How brilliant! The addition of pistachio to these cookies makes them extra delicious!