Drink this Oil of Oregano Wellness Shooter when you first feel a cold coming on. It may to help reduce the severity of your symptoms and boost your immune system.
If you’ve ever taken Oil of Oregano to fight off a cold, you know two things:
- it tastes awful
- it works.
Make it more fun with this Oil of Oregano Wellness Shooter! It’s made with lemon and honey (remember when your mom gave you that when you were little?) along with fresh ginger and cayenne, all ingredients that are touted to help fight off the common cold.
This little shooter glass full of immune-boosters is much more fun to drink than taking those foul-tasting drops! While you can still taste a little of the oregano flavour at the end, finishing it off with an apple slice cleanses your palate and gives you a little extra Vitamin C.
Try my other immune boosting drinks too:
Warm Turmeric Cinnamon Milk (Golden Milk)
Drink this Oil of Oregano Wellness Shooter when you first feel a cold coming on. It may help reduce the severity of your symptoms and boost your immune system.
- 1 lemon, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 an apple. peeled and cored
- 1 inch knob of ginger, peeled
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 drops pure oil of oregano
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 slices apple, for garnish
- Put all ingredients, except cayenne and apple slices in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve in a shot glass garnished with a sprinkle of cayenne and an apple slice.
Like this recipe? Pin it or share it! Subscribe to my weekly newsletter and never miss a recipe.