This Cherry Vanilla Grain-Free Granola has incredible flavour. It's made with mixed nuts, seeds and dried cherries. Healthy, crunchy, vegan, oat-free granola with fresh sweet berries is a great way to start your day!
❤️ Why you'll love this oat-free granola
- grain-free and gluten-free granola: No oats, no grains: just nuts, seeds, hemp hearts, coconut and dried cherries.
- refined-sugar free: This cherry granola is flavoured naturally with vanilla and cinnamon and sweetened with maple syrup.
- nutritious: Crunchy, vegan, and paleo grain-free granola with fresh sweet berries is a great way to start a new day.
There is always a batch of homemade granola in my pantry. Try these granola recipes, too:
Here's what you'll need to make this grain-free granola recipe. You'll find a detailed list of ingredients with quantities in the recipe card below.
- nuts and seeds: Any combination you like will be delicious. I suggest almond, cashews, walnuts, pecans, coconut, and sunflower seeds.
- hemp hearts: These add a boost of protein, magnesium, and omega-6 fatty acids.
- dried cherries: add natural sweetness
- maple syrup or honey: as natural sweeteners
- coconut oil
- pure vanilla extract
Here's an overview of how to make this gluten-free granola. Complete instructions are in the recipe card below.
- This recipe for Cherry Vanilla Grain-Free Granola takes no time at all especially if you use a food processor.
- Use it to chop the nuts, then transfer to a bowl and add the coconut, seeds, and hemp hearts.
- Stir in some coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon and spread out on a baking sheet.
- Roast it in a slow oven, turning at 20-minute intervals until lightly browned. Your kitchen will smell heavenly!
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely before storing. Any airtight container will work well. Your granola will stay fresh for a few weeks.
- This recipe will make about 7 cups of granola.
🕑 How to store granola
Granola will stay fresh and crunchy for a few weeks when you store it in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid or in another airtight container.
🍽 Serving Suggestions
Enjoy! This dried cherry granola is delicious with any type of milk or a dollop of Greek yogurt.
Layer it in a glass dish with yogurt and fruit to make a yogurt parfait.
And if you love that cherry-vanilla flavour combination, you'll love this Cherry Vanilla Baked Oatmeal with Chia and Hemp, too.
More healthy breakfast recipes to try
Cherry Vanilla Grain-Free Granola
- Heat oven to 275°F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop nuts coarsely, either with a knife or in a food processor.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except cherries.
- Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour, turning at 20 minute intervals or until lightly browned.
- Cool and add cherries. Serve with your choice of milk or yogurt or eat as a snack mix.