Prepare a healthy breakfast at bedtime and wake up to these naturally sweet peach and blueberry overnight oats.
Introducing my newest overnight oats flavour: Peach and Blueberry Overnight Oats!
Pineapple-Orange, Strawberry-Banana, and Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats: these are some of my favourite overnight oats flavours. This week, however, with my garden overflowing with peaches and blueberries, these two became my new add-ins. The fresh taste of sun-ripened summer fruit with healthy creamy oats in this small jar of Peach and Blueberry Overnight Oats was a great way to start my day by eating “clean.”
Overnight oats are a huge time-saver! They make those busy hectic mornings a little less so, and you can leave the house knowing you’ve had a nutritious breakfast. Make a batch of these on a Sunday evening and have your breakfast ready and waiting for you during the week!
Wake up to a healthy breakfast of Peach and Blueberry Overnight Oats!
- Put rolled oats in a jar, add your choice of milk and protein-rich, energy-boosting chia seeds, stir in a little maple syrup or honey and top with chopped fresh peaches and blueberries.
- Cover and let your jar full of healthy goodness work its magic in the refrigerator overnight.
- The chia seeds will soften, making them easier to digest. In the morning, you’ll have sweet, creamy oatmeal that you can either eat cold, straight from the jar, or pour into a bowl and heat in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stove.
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (use certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice: almond coconut, dairy, etc.
- 1 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- chopped, peeled peaches and fresh or thawed blueberries
- slivered almonds or other chopped nuts (optional)
- Measure oats, milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and salt into 8 oz. jars. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Add toppings of your choice, except nuts. Cover tightly with a lid. Refrigerate overnight.
- Either mix and eat cold straight from the jar or transfer to bowl, add a little more milk and reheat in microwave.
Save this to one of your Pinterest boards
If you like these Peach and Blueberry Overnight Oats, try these too.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the affiliate links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission is paid by the third party, not by you. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.