Busy days call for easy meals, and this Thai Chili Sheet Pan Salmon may be the easiest meal you’ll make all week.
This Thai Chili Sheet Pan Salmon just might become your new favourite weeknight meal. What’s not to love? Minimal preparation, easy clean-up, and a healthy, flavourful supper all baked on one pan in less than 20 minutes. Who wouldn’t want to dig in to this family friendly supper, bursting with colourful veggies?
You won’t need any special equipment to make this sheet pan salmon. Just cover a baking sheet with foil, arrange the salmon and vegetables, brush with a to-die-for Thai chili marinade and pop it in the oven. You’ll be rewarded with melt-in-your-mouth flaky salmon, roasted asparagus and tender-crisp peppers.
The Thai chili marinade results in perfectly seasoned heart-healthy salmon, brimming with omega-3 fats. As the dinner bakes, those pretty lime slices release their juice, adding more fabulous flavour. Like magic, everything is ready at the same time!
Magic? No. Planning and forethought? Yes. Fish bakes quickly, so when you’re designing your own sheet pan dinner, it’s wise to choose vegetables that are also quick to cook. Save your root vegetables for another sheet pan dinner like this Sheet Pan Chicken and Roasted Harvest Vegetables.
Tips for making Thai Chili Sheet Pan Salmon
- Mix the glaze ingredients together while the oven is pre-heating.
- Trim the tough ends of the asparagus and slice the peppers into thin strips.
- Toss the vegetables with a little oil (sesame oil adds extra flavour) and arrange on the sheet pan with the salmon.
- Top with lime slices.
- Brush the salmon with the Thai Chili Glaze and bake.
- Remove after 15 minutes to check for doneness, brush with additional glaze, sprinkle with sesame seeds, then pop under the broiler for 3-4 minutes to crisp the top slightly.
- Garnish and serve immediately.
If you’d like, cook some rice to go with this meal, or serve with Thai Coconut Rice. (This rice recipe takes a little longer to cook, so start it before you start preparing the sheet pan salmon.)
So good, so healthy, and so quick and easy!
Thai Chili Sheet Pan Salmon
- 4 4 oz. salmon fillets
- 3 bell peppers 1 each of red, yellow, orange
- 1 bunch asparagus spears
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
Sweet Thai Chili Glaze
- 6 tbsp sweet Thai chili sauce
- 3 tbsp tamari soy sauce, or coconut aminos
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with foil and brush or spray with 1 tsp oil to prevent sticking.
- Trim tough ends of asparagus spears and slice peppers into strips. Slice lime.
- Arrange salmon filets on sheet pan and surround with vegetables and lime slices.
- Brush generously with Sweet Thai Chili Glaze, reserving 1/4 cup for basting. Bake for 15 minutes, brush with more glaze, sprinkle with sesame seeds, then broil for 3- 4 minutes.
- Brush with remaining glaze, garnish with more fresh lime quarters and chopped cilantro and serve immediately.
This is the baking sheet I use to make sheet pan dinners.
More Sheet Pan Dinner inspiration for you.
- Maple Walnut Crusted Sheet Pan Halibut
- Sheet Pan Chicken with Roasted Harvest Vegetables
- Prosciutto and Cheesy Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Maple Garlic Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Hoisin Orange Sheet Pan Dinner with Sweet Potatoes
- Harissa Chicken Sheet Pan Supper
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the affiliate links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission is paid by the third party, not by you. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.