These Keto Parmesan Crisps are made with one ingredient. Two steps. Five minutes. Serve as an appetizer, on a salad, or with soup. To-die-for deliciousness in one tiny bite!
If you haven't made these little cheesy morsels before, try these easiest ever Keto Parmesan Crisps. They'll take a salad from good to great. They're a perfect accompaniment to a bowl of soup or an antipasti platter.
Can I use any kind of Parmesan to make these Parmesan Crisps?
Choose Parmigiano Reggiano or nothing at all. Using quality Parmesan is a must in this recipe. You'll know it's authentic Parmesan if it has the name stamped on the rind.
Grate it finely, place tablespoonfuls on a silicone baking mat or parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and bake at 400°F for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool, remove carefully and devour!
Thin, crisp, rich cheesy flavour and sheer elegance in one tiny bite. It's a taste of Italy, right here at home. Keto-friendly!
What should I serve these Parmesan Crisps with?
- Eat as a snack instead of chips. Add to an antipasto platter.
- Delicious with Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Soup or Instant Pot Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- Use instead of croutons in salads. Try them with Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad or this Cara Cara Orange and Avocado Salad.
Easiest Ever Parmesan Crisps
- 1 cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 silicone mat or parchment paper-lined baking sheet
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place tablespoonfuls of finely grated cheese about 1 inch apart on a silicone mat or parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool on pan. Carefully remove with a metal spatula and cool further on a rack.
- Serve immediately or store in a tightly covered container for up to 4 days.
Kitchen Items I recommend to make this recipe:
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the affiliate links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission is paid by the third party, not by you. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Leave a comment