Make this easy 4-ingredient espresso glazed holiday nut mix as gifts for friends and family--or just devour it yourself! In less than 30 minutes you could have this party nut mix flavoured with hints of coffee ready to go!
Here's a quick and easy holiday nut mix with a difference!
This year, I added Sweet and Spicy Pretzel Nut Snack Mix to my list of favourites, but now, here's something new that I'm excited to share with you: Espresso Glazed Holiday Nut Mix.
This holiday nut mix has a bit of a kick from the instant espresso. If you like that rich coffee flavour as much as I do, you will love these party nuts!
To make these espresso glazed nut mix, you'll only need a few ingredients!
- instant espresso powder or strong coffee
- brown sugar or coconut sugar
- honey, or maple syrup if you want to keep this recipe vegan
- sea salt, for that sweet and salty contrast
- whole mixed unsalted nuts
This is a simple 3-step recipe:
- Combine the glaze ingredients and heat to boiling.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Bake in the oven, sprinkle with salt and let cool. Break into pieces once completely cool.
I've packaged mine for gifts, but I know I'm going to have to make a double batch next time. Soon.
Enjoy every last bite!
More party nut mix recipes
When you make this espresso holiday nut mix, please leave a comment and a rating below. Thanks in advance! Subscribe to my weekly newsletter and never miss a new recipe!
Espresso Glazed Holiday Nut Mix
- 2 Tablespoons hot water
- 1/1/2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups whole mixed unsalted nuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a medium saucepan (enough to hold 3 cups) combine water and coffee. When dissolved, add sugar and honey. Stir over medium-high heat until sugar has dissolved and mixture boils.
- Remove from heat and add nuts. Stir until well combined
- Spread nut mix in a single layer on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, stirring half way through. Watch carefully to prevent burning. Sprinkle with salt.
- Cool on baking sheet. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.