Homemade Sweet Peach Salad Dressing is an amazing vinaigrette for any green salads made with peaches, nectarines, plums, berries, or melons. Only 5 ingredients: a fresh peach, olive oil, lemon juice, honey and salt. Quick, easy and incredibly delicious!
You MUST try this Sweet Peach Salad Dressing. Guaranteed deliciousness!
❤️ Why you need to make this dressing
It only has five ingredients. This summertime dressing is made with half a fresh peach, olive oil, lemon juice, honey and salt. It's quick and easy and full of summery goodness!
It always gets rave reviews. I first made this dressing for my Grilled Peach Avocado and Chipotle Shrimp Salad, shown below. Everyone who has had this salad at my home has raved about this peach vinaigrette.
It's delicious on many summer salads. Since I first made it, I've used it on many other green salads. It's also fabulous on this Cantaloupe Arugula Salad or any salad with melon or berries.
Homemade is best made! Homemade salad dressings like this one are easy, quick, inexpensive and delicious to make!
It's an amazing dressing, so much so that I decided it deserved a post all of its own!
Ingredients for Sweet Peach Salad Dressing
- peach: half of a large, ripe peach pitted. The riper it is, the sweeter it will be. No need to peel the peach, unless it has a fuzzy skin and you want to. The skin adds colour to the dressing.
- olive oil: extra virgin
- lemon juice: or champagne vinegar, or white wine vinegar if you don't have the first two
- sea salt
An easy blender dressing
Blend all ingredients together in a blender until perfectly smooth. Then set aside to allow the flavours to blend and become the most fabulous summer salad dressing you could imagine.
Use a very ripe peach to add more flavour and natural sweetness.
Wondering how to ripen peaches quickly? If your peaches aren't ripe, you can speed things up by placing them in a paper bag. Roll the top closed and leave on the counter at room temperature. Check after 24 hours. It may take a day or two, depending on how ripe they were when you bought them.
Leave the skin on. There's no need to peel the peach, as the skin adds a beautiful colour to this dressing.
Go organic! Peaches are on the Dirty Dozen list, so you may wish to choose organic.
Double the recipe for this Peach Vinaigrette and keep it in the fridge for salads all week!
Try this Peach Vinaigrette on any of these fresh clean-eating salads!
- Grilled Peach Avocado and Chipotle Shrimp Salad
- Cantaloupe Arugula Salad
- Strawberry Mango Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese
- Triple Berry Mixed Green Salad
- Strawberry Cucumber Salad
How long will this Peach Dressing keep?
No worries about doubling the recipe and having too much! This dressing will keep up to a week or more when stored covered in the fridge.
🗒 More Summer Salad Recipes
This post has been updated with extra information and new photos. The recipe remains the same.
Sweet Peach Salad Dressing
Sweet Peach Salad Dressing
- ½ large peach, very ripe
- ¼ cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice, or champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoon honey or more if you like a sweeter dressing
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the Sweet Peach Salad Dressing ingredients in a blender or small food processor until very smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more honey or salt as desired. Set aside to allow flavours to blend.