This Pineapple Ginger Kombucha Cocktail is a refreshing non-alcoholic (or alcoholic) drink made with probiotic-rich kombucha. Quick and easy to make with store-bought kombucha.
Swap out alcohol for kombucha and make yourself a healthy-ish drink that you can enjoy at happy hour without feeling like you’re missing out! This refreshing simple Pineapple Ginger Kombucha Cocktail has just the right amount of bubbly to put you in a celebratory mood.
Did I mention I like easy recipes? You could be dedicated and resourceful and make your own kombucha to make this mocktail, or you can stop at the store and buy a bottle of flavoured kombucha and have this drink made in 5 minutes. Your choice.
Ingredients for Pineapple Ginger Kombucha Cocktail
Ready to get started? Here’s what you’ll need:
- pineapple juice
- lemon juice
- maple syrup
- a lemon
- ginger kombucha
- orange liqueur: like Triple Sec or Gran Marnier (optional)
- rosemary: fresh, to rim the glass and for garnish
- cane sugar: or granulated sugar (to rim the glass)
How to make a Kombucha Cocktail or Mocktail!
It’s a simple drink, but it’s a stunner!
- Rim your glasses with a simple mix of very finely chopped fresh rosemary and sugar for a special touch.
- Fill the glasses with ice and this chilled Pineapple Ginger Kombucha Cocktail.
- Garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of rosemary.
- Want to add a little booze? Add an ounce or so of orange liqueur, like Triple Sec or Gran Marnier. (It’s probably good with vodka too!)
Kombucha tends to cut the sweetness in a drink, so you may want to adjust the amount of maple syrup to suit your taste. Different brands of kombucha will also vary in their level of sweetness, so play around with this drink to find the balance you like best.
Cheers to a healthy gut!
Simple Pineapple Ginger Kombucha Cocktail
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup organic lemon juice, chilled
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 organic lemon, sliced
- 2 cups ginger kombucha, chilled
- 4 oz orange liquer, like Triple Sec (optional)
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar, or granulated sugar
- Remove the leaves from one sprig of rosemary and chop very finely. Combine with sugar and transfer to a small plate or dish that is larger than the diameter of the glasses you will be using. Rub the edge of each glass with lemon, then invert the glass into the rosemary-sugar mixture to rim the glasses.
- Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice and maple syrup in a pitcher. Stir to combine, as the maple syrup will sink to the bottom. Slowly add the kombucha.
- Pour over ice-filled, rosemary-rimmed glasses and garnish with lemon slices and sprigs of fresh rosemary. Serve immediately.
If you like this Pineapple Ginger Kombucha Cocktail, try these, too!
- Ultimate Healthy Kombucha Float!
- Rhubarb Mint Mohito
- Organic Ginger Mint Cooler
- Wild Huckleberry Organic Mint Mocktail
- Sugar-Free Grapefruit Ginger Mocktail
- Rhubarb Bellini Prosecco Cocktail
- Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Sangria
- Strawberry Watermelon Sangria Slushie
This post contains affiliate links.