Sweet and spicy, this refreshing Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail is made with only three ingredients! Naturally sweet pineapple juice combined with spicy, sparkling ginger beer and a hint of cinnamon makes this a superb non-alcoholic drink for parties at any time of the year.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
- Mocktails can be just as delicious and fun as a fruity, sparkling cocktail. Combining fruit juices with something fizzy puts everyone in a party mood!
- This pineapple ginger beer mocktail is another addition to my library of non-alcoholic mixed drinks! You might also like this Apple Cider Ginger Beer Mocktail or Sugar-Free Grapefruit Ginger Mocktail. You'll find 10 ideas for more mocktails in this round-up of Easy Fruity Mocktail Recipes.
- When you're hosting a party, it's important to make everyone feel comfortable and at ease. Offering mocktails makes your celebration inclusive. Many adults choose not to drink alcohol and providing non-alcoholic mixed drinks makes kids feel special, too.
🛒 Ingredients and substitutions
You'll only need three ingredients for this simple mocktail! Pineapple juice, ginger beer, and the secret ingredient that puts this mocktail over the top: cinnamon simple syrup!
- Pineapple juice: I like to buy fresh pineapple juice in a carton, but any type will work in this pineapple mocktail.
- Ginger beer: While it sounds like it is an alcoholic beverage, ginger beer is not beer and does not contain alcohol. It's a carbonated, bottled drink that is made by combining ginger, water, and sugar and then fermented. It's the spicy aromatic flavour you get in a Moscow Mule or a Dark 'n Stormy cocktail. It's readily available in grocery stores usually near other carbonated beverages.
- Cinnamon simple syrup: Make this amazing syrup in less than 10 minutes and have it on hand to spice up cocktails, mocktails, or your morning coffee. Use it in place of maple syrup on your morning pancakes or waffles, too! Unbelievably delicious! Don’t leave it out of this mocktail—it makes this drink incredibly delicious!
Add ice cubes to a tall glass (about ¾ full).
Add about ½ cup of pineapple juice and top the glass with spicy ginger beer. Stir in 1 tablespoon cinnamon simple syrup.
Garnish with a cocktail skewer of fresh pineapple cubes and a straw and enjoy every fizzy sip!
👍🏼 Helpful Tips
You'll find ginger beer in the soft drink aisle in your local supermarket. There are several brands available, so read the label to find the one that's best for you.
My favorite brand is Fever Tree Ginger Beer. It has less sugar than some brands, lots of effervescence, and a good balance of sweet and spicy flavor.
Yes . . . you could, but this pineapple mocktail won't have the same pizazz! Kids, however, might prefer it with ginger ale, or with Zevia (stevia-sweetened ginger ale.)
You may also like this Sugar-free Pineapple Ginger Agua Fresca made with fresh ginger root.
🍽 Serving Suggestions
This 3-ingredient fruity mocktail is an ideal choice at any time of the year! The hints of warm cinnamon from the syrup make it a good choice for fall and winter parties. It's a cheerful way to welcome Spring and it makes a refreshing drink for warm summer days, too.
Make it a Pineapple Ginger Beer Cocktail! Simply add a shot of vodka.
🗒 More mocktail and cocktail recipes
When you make this pineapple ginger mocktail recipe, please leave a comment and a star rating below. I love hearing from you! Thanks in advance. Subscribe to my newsletter and receive new recipes delivered straight to your inbox once a week.
3-Ingredient Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon simple syrup
- Fill a glass half full with ice.
- Add equal parts of pineapple juice and non-alcoholic ginger beer to the glass.
- Add a tablespoon of cinnamon simple syrup, stir and garnish with a skewer of fresh pineapple cubes.