Enjoy your holiday celebrations with this Sparkling Cranberry Pineapple Punch. It has a perfect blend of tart cranberry juice, sweet pineapple juice, zesty lime, and a sparkle of ginger ale. This holiday punch is a non-alcoholic mocktail that captures the essence of the season in every bubbly sip!
❤️ Why you'll love this holiday punch recipe
- Whether you're hosting a big family gathering or simply want to add a touch of sparkle to your holiday table, this easy punch is sure to please everyone, adults and kids alike.
- Easy to make with only 4 ingredients!
- It's just sweet enough, but not too sweet. Adding lime juice and ginger ale makes this a refreshing Christmas punch.
- Offering non-alcoholic mocktails is expected, especially for moms who may be expecting, designated drivers, or those on medication. Kids love this one, too!
You'll find more mocktail inspiration in this collection of Fruity Mocktail Recipes. A few of my fall favorites are Apple Cider Ginger Beer Mocktail, Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail, and Sugar-Free Grapefruit Ginger Mocktail.
And of course, if you like Sangria, you'll love this Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria!
You'll find a complete list of ingredients with quantities in the recipe card below. But before we get to the full recipe, here are a few notes about the ingredients for this fizzy holiday punch.
- cranberry juice: I like to use cranberry juice cocktail.
- pineapple juice: Any brand of pineapple juice will do.
- ginger ale: I like to use ginger ale sweetened with stevia. Zevia brand has 0 calories.
- fresh limes and fresh or frozen cranberries to garnish your punch.
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, combine the chilled cranberry juice, pineapple juice, lime juice, and fresh lime slices.
- Stir well to ensure the ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Just before serving, add ice and ginger ale.
- Garnish with a few fresh or frozen cranberries, fresh lime slices, and or a wedge of fresh pineapple.
👍🏼 Helpful Tips
If you like a much sweeter punch, add more pineapple juice.
Make a sparkling cranberry mocktail: To make a single mocktail, combine ½ cup cranberry juice, ¼ cup pineapple juice, and ¼ cup ginger ale over ice and add a generous squeeze of fresh lime. Garnish with a few cranberries and a slice of lime.
⏰ Storage Instructions
To store: Refrigerate leftover punch for up to a week. The ginger ale will, of course, go flat, but it will still taste delicious!
🗒 More recipes for mocktails and cocktails
🌟Did you make this cranberry pineapple punch recipe?
When you make this sparkling cranberry punch recipe, please leave a comment and a star rating below. I love hearing from you! Thanks in advance. Subscribe to my newsletter and have new recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
Sparkling Cranberry Pineapple Punch with Lime
- 4 cups cranberry cocktail
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 medium limes, juice of
- 2 medium limes, sliced, for garnish
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- ice cubes
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine chilled cranberry juice, pineapple juice and the juice from two limes. Stir to combine.
- Just before serving add ginger ale, cranberries, lime slices and ice.