The easiest (and the best) Peach Sangria recipe. A delicately flavoured white wine sangria, perfect for summertime sipping.
This truly is the best Peach Sangria!
This recipe was one of the first ones I posted when I began this blog. I’ve made it many times since then (as have many of you), so I decided it needed an update with new photos!
There’s nothing quite like the taste of fresh peaches. The delicate flavour they give to this sangria is superb. It’s delicately sweet, but not overly so, and the taste of fresh-picked peaches shines through.
Besides being The Best Peach Sangria, it’s also the easiest!
First, combine Triple Sec, sugar and freshly-squeezed lemon juice in a large pitcher. Add 3 or 4 fresh peaches (no need to peel) . Add fresh or frozen blueberries, too.
Stir to combine and let the mixture sit in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. (If you’re in a hurry, you can continue with the recipe, but this peach sangria will have so much more flavour if you wait!)
Then, when ready to serve, add Prosecco or sparkling white wine. Fill glasses half full with ice, fill with Peach Sangria, add a straw and enjoy! Prosecco is an organic sparkling white wine from Italy. It’s delicious and it’s perfect for this summer cocktail.
I haven’t met anyone who didn’t love this sangria. Summertime sipping at its finest!
The Best Peach Sangria
- ¼ cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, (freshly squeezed)
- 2 - 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 - 4 peaches, pitted and diced
- 750 ml (26 oz) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries,
- Add Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar to the bottom of a large pitcher and stir to dissolve. Add diced fresh peaches (no need to peel) and blueberries. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight to allow flavours to blend.
- Top with Prosecco or sparkling white wine.
- Fill glasses half full with ice, add Peach Sangria and a straw and serve.
- The peaches will gently flavour your drink as you sip.
Like Sangria? Try these ones, too:
Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria
Grilled Pineapple Strawberry Sangria
Strawberry Watermelon Sangria Slushie
Red Wine Citrus Pomegranate Sangria
Citrus Sangria with Triple Sec
Simple Pineapple Ginger Kombucha Cocktail
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the affiliate links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission is paid by the third party, not by you. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. It’s an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.