The easiest (and the best) Peach Sangria recipe, made with fresh or frozen peaches and blueberries and sparkling white wine. A delicately flavoured white wine sangria, perfect for summertime sipping.
Peach Sangria with Prosecco is a summertime classic, bound to become a favourite that you'll enjoy year after year!
This truly is the best Peach Sangria! I'm a big Sangria fan. I make it frequently with different fruit. I make red wine sangria and white wine sangria, but this sangria recipe is truly the best peach sangria I've ever tried. Not only that, it's the easiest!
❤️Why you'll love this recipe
There's nothing quite like the taste of fresh peaches. The delicate flavour they give to this white wine sangria is superb. It's delicately sweet, but not overly so, and the taste of fresh-picked peaches shines through.
Why is this the easiest peach sangria recipe?
- There's no need to boil water and sugar to make a sugar syrup first.
- Simply combine sliced peaches and blueberries with Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar, stir to dissolve and let stand to allow the flavours to blend.
- When ready to serve, add ice and Prosecco or other sparkling wine and enjoy!
Here's what you'll need to make a pitcher of this refreshing peach sangria for you and your friends.
- Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- lemon juice, (freshly squeezed)
- peaches, pitted and diced
- Prosecco, chilled
- fresh blueberries or blackberries
🥄 Let's make a pitcher of peach sangria!
Besides being the best peach sangria, this recipe is also the easiest!
First, combine Triple Sec, sugar and freshly-squeezed lemon juice in a large pitcher. Add 3 or 4 fresh peaches (no need to peel). Add fresh or frozen blueberries, too.
Stir to combine and let the mixture sit in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. (If you're in a hurry, you can continue with the recipe, but this peach sangria will have so much more flavour if you wait!)
Then, when ready to serve, add Prosecco or sparkling white wine. Fill glasses half full with ice, fill with Peach Sangria, add a straw and enjoy!
Prosecco is an organic sparkling white wine from Italy. It's delicious and it's perfect for this summer cocktail.
👍🏼 Pro-Tip: Make the fruit base ahead of time
Any sangria is best when made a few hours before serving, or even the day before you plan to enjoy it. For this recipe, combine the fruit, Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar, then refrigerate. Add the sparkling wine just before serving.
I haven't met anyone who didn't love this sangria. This Peach Sangria is summertime sipping at its finest!
🔁 Possible Variations
No peaches? You can easily substitute nectarines or white peaches instead. Add raspberries instead of blueberries, and/or toss in a few slices of orange as well.
No fresh fruit? You can use frozen peaches and blueberries, too.
This recipe has been updated with extra information to make it more helpful.
If you liked this recipe, please leave a comment and a rating below. I'd love to hear how it turned out for you! Pin it and follow me on Pinterest for more tasty ideas. Subscribe to my weekly newsletter and never miss a recipe!
📖 Recipe Card
The Best Peach Sangria
- ¼ cup Triple Sec
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 - 3 tablespoon sugar
- 3 - 4 peaches, pitted and diced
- 750 ml (26 oz) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, or blackberries
- Add Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar to the bottom of a large pitcher and stir to dissolve. Add diced fresh peaches (no need to peel) and blueberries.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight to allow flavours to blend.
- Fill glasses half full with ice, add Peach Sangria.
- Top with Prosecco or sparkling white wine.
- The peaches will gently flavour your drink as you sip.