The easiest (and the best) Peach Sangria recipe, made with fresh or frozen peaches and blueberries and sparkling white wine. A delicately flavoured white wine sangria, perfect for summertime sipping.
This truly is the best Peach Sangria! I'm a huge Sangria fan. I make it frequently with different fruit. I make red wine sangria and white wine sangria, but this sangria recipe is truly the best peach sangria I've ever tried.
There's nothing quite like the taste of fresh peaches. The delicate flavour they give to this sangria is superb. It's delicately sweet, but not overly so, and the taste of fresh-picked peaches shines through.
Here's what you'll need to make a pitcher of this refreshing peach sangria for your friends.
- Triple Sec
- lemon juice, (freshly squeezed)
- peaches, pitted and diced
- Prosecco, chilled
- fresh blueberries or blackberries
Besides being The Best Peach Sangria, it's also the easiest!
First, combine Triple Sec, sugar and freshly-squeezed lemon juice in a large pitcher. Add 3 or 4 fresh peaches (no need to peel). Add fresh or frozen blueberries, too.
Stir to combine and let the mixture sit in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. (If you're in a hurry, you can continue with the recipe, but this peach sangria will have so much more flavour if you wait!)
Then, when ready to serve, add Prosecco or sparkling white wine. Fill glasses half full with ice, fill with Peach Sangria, add a straw and enjoy! Prosecco is an organic sparkling white wine from Italy. It's delicious and it's perfect for this summer cocktail.
Make ahead of time
Any sangria is best when made a few hours before serving, or even the day before you plan to enjoy it. For this recipe, combine the fruit, Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar, then refrigerate. Add the sparkling wine just before serving.
I haven't met anyone who didn't love this sangria. This Peach Sangria is summertime sipping at its finest!
The Best Peach Sangria
- ¼ cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 - 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 - 4 peaches, pitted and diced
- 750 ml (26 oz) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, or blackberries
- Add Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar to the bottom of a large pitcher and stir to dissolve. Add diced fresh peaches (no need to peel) and blueberries.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight to allow flavours to blend.
- Fill glasses half full with ice, add Peach Sangria.
- Top with Prosecco or sparkling white wine.
- The peaches will gently flavour your drink as you sip.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the affiliate links and make a purchase within a certain time frame, I’ll receive a small commission. The commission is paid by the third party, not by you. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. It’s an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.