The easiest (and the best) Peach Sangria recipe, made with fresh or frozen peaches and sparkling white wine like Prosecco, Champagne or Moscato. It's a delicately flavoured white wine peach sangria, perfect for summertime sipping.
Peach Sangria with Prosecco is a summertime classic, bound to become a favourite that you'll enjoy year after year!
This truly is the best Peach Sangria! I'm a big Sangria fan. I make it frequently with different fruit. I make red wine sangria and white wine sangria, but this sangria recipe is truly the best peach sangria I've ever tried. Not only that, it's the easiest!
❤️Why you'll love this recipe
Flavour! There's nothing quite like the taste of fresh peaches. The delicate flavour they give to this sparkling white sangria is superb. It's delicately sweet, but not overly so, and the intoxicating taste of freshly-picked peaches shines through.
So simple! It's the easiest peach sangria recipe. There's no need to boil water and sugar to make sugar syrup first. Simply combine sliced peaches and blueberries with Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar, stir to dissolve and let stand to allow the flavours to blend. When you're ready to serve it, add ice and Prosecco (or other sparkling wine) and enjoy!
Always a summer favourite! A pitcher of refreshing peach sangria is always a welcome addition to a barbecue, pool party or backyard get-together. This easy recipe makes a perfect summer drink.
Here's what you'll need to make a pitcher of this refreshing summer sangria for you and your friends on hot summer days!
- orange liqueur: like Triple Sec, Cointreau or Gran Marnier
- lemon juice: (freshly squeezed is best)
- sugar: or honey. Note that honey may sink to the bottom of your pitcher. If this happens, just give it a quick stir.
- fresh peaches (or frozen peaches): pitted and diced. You don't need to peel the peaches.
- sparkling wine: like Prosecco, Champagne or Moscato, chilled
- fresh blueberries or fresh raspberries or blackberries.
🥄 Let's make a pitcher of peach sangria!
Besides being the best peach sangria, this recipe is also the easiest!
First, combine Triple Sec or other orange liqueur, sugar and freshly-squeezed lemon juice in a large pitcher. Lemon juice adds a bright flavour and it also prevents the peaches from turning brown.
Add 3 or 4 fresh sliced or diced peaches (no need to peel). Add fresh or frozen blueberries, too, if you'd like.
Berries add a beautiful contrast in colour.
Stir to combine and let the mixture sit in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. (If you're in a hurry, you can continue with the recipe, but this peach sangria will have so much more flavour if you wait!)
Then, when you're ready to serve it to your appreciative friends, add Prosecco or sparkling white wine. Fill glasses half full with ice, top off with Peach Sangria, add a straw and enjoy!
Prosecco is an organic sparkling white wine from Italy. It's delicious and it's perfect for this summer cocktail. You may also use your favourite sparkling wine, or champagne or Moscato, which has hints of peach flavour.
👍🏼 Pro-Tip: Make the fruit base ahead of time
Any sangria is best when made a few hours before serving, or even the day before you plan to enjoy it. For this recipe, combine the fruit, Triple Sec, lemon juice and sugar, then refrigerate. Add the sparkling wine just before serving.
🔁 Possible Variations
No ripe peaches? You can easily substitute nectarines or white peaches instead. Add raspberries instead of blueberries, and/or toss in a few slices of orange as well.
No fresh fruit? You can use frozen peaches and frozen blueberries, too.
Cheers! I haven't met anyone who didn't love this sangria. This Peach Sangria is summertime sipping at its finest!
This recipe has been enjoyed since 2015! I've updated it with extra information to make it more helpful.
🗒More recipes for drinks and mocktails
🌟 Did you make this easy peach sangria recipe?
When you make this recipe, please leave a comment and a star rating below. I love hearing how you liked it or how you adapted it. Thanks in advance! Subscribe to my newsletter and have new recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
The Best Peach Sangria
- ¼ cup orange liqueur, like Triple Sec, Cointreau, or Gran Marnier
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 - 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 - 4 medium ripe peaches, pitted and diced (or frozen peaches)
- ice cubes
- 750ml (26 oz) Prosecco, Moscato or Champagne chilled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, or blackberries (optional)
- Add orange liqueru, lemon juice and sugar to the bottom of a large pitcher and stir to dissolve the sugar. Add diced fresh peaches (no need to peel) and blueberries.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight to allow flavours to blend.
- Fill glasses half full with ice, add the peach mixture to each glass.
- Top with Prosecco or sparkling white wine.
- The peaches will gently flavour your drink as you sip.