Here are ideas for homemade gifts from the kitchen that you can make quickly and easily. Give an easy homemade food gift from your kitchen to friends, neighbours, teachers or co-workers to let them know you appreciate them!
It's gift-giving season, and what better way to show someone you care than by giving them a gift you've made yourself? I love receiving items that my friends or family have made for me.
Your kitchen is your workshop and your bowls and spoons are your tools, so all you need are a few ideas to inspire you to create some homemade gifts from the kitchen for those you love.
Here are a few ideas for easy homemade food gifts you can make quickly and easily! All of the following except the biscotti are gluten-free.
Easy Homemade Food Gifts for Christmas
- Easy Homemade Food Gifts for Christmas
- Never-Fail Cranberry-Pecan Biscotti
- Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark
- Trail Mix Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Sweet and Salty Chocolate Cashews
- Rosemary Lemon Shortbread Cookies - Gluten-Free
- No-Bake Coconut Date Logs
- No-Bake Chocolate Almond Snowballs
- Cranberry Orange Bread with Orange Glaze
- Orange Cardamom Almond Flour Shortbread
- Simmering Holiday Potpourri
- Sweet and Spicy Rosemary Nuts
- Pretzel Nut Snack Mix
- Gingerbread Spiced Nuts
- Warm Turmeric Cinnamon Milk Spice Mix
- Don't forget your fur babies!
- How to package homemade food gifts
Never-Fail Cranberry-Pecan Biscotti
Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark
Trail Mix Chocolate Nut Clusters
Sweet and Salty Chocolate Cashews
Rosemary Lemon Shortbread Cookies - Gluten-Free
No-Bake Coconut Date Logs
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Snowballs
Cranberry Orange Bread with Orange Glaze
Orange Cardamom Almond Flour Shortbread
Simmering Holiday Potpourri
Fill your home with the scents of the season--naturally!
Sweet and Spicy Rosemary Nuts
Here's another idea for homemade gifts from the kitchen. Nuts make an ideal snack food for the holiday season. Make a big batch, package them attractively, and give them as small gifts to your friends and neighbours.
Pretzel Nut Snack Mix
Gingerbread Spiced Nuts
Warm Turmeric Cinnamon Milk Spice Mix
This nutritious warm turmeric milk flavoured with ginger, cinnamon and cardamom has amazing health benefits. It may also help you sleep! Layer the spices in a little jar, attach a cinnamon stick with raffia or a ribbon, and print out the recipe tag I've created for you.
Don't forget your fur babies!
Make your own homemade pumpkin peanut butter dog treats with this one-bowl 4-ingredient recipe! Create cute-shaped biscuits with silicone molds or cookie cutters. These DIY dog treats make a welcome gift for your dog-loving friends.
How to package homemade food gifts
- Dress up a jar! Add a festive ribbon and a gift tag. Include the recipe if you'd like, too.
- Use a gift bag. Small clear cellophane bags make an easy wrapping idea.
- Cookie tins are best for cookies. Add a layer of parchment paper between layers to protect them.
- Baskets. Everyone loves to receive a container they can re-use, and baskets make an attractive way to wrap a homemade kitchen gift. Add a teatowel inside to cushion your goodies.
Have fun creating homemade gifts in the kitchen this week!