Finger foods are fun foods! Here's a collection of 20 Easy Finger Food Appetizers that your friends will love. Most of these appetizer recipe ideas are gluten-free, many are vegetarian, paleo or keto! You'll find something for everyone in this round-up of finger food recipes.
Whether you’re planning a happy hour with one other couple, a formal dinner, or a full-scale bash, this round-up of 20 Easy Finger Food Appetizers will give you some appetizer ideas when you're deciding what to serve.
If you need just one potluck offering or a full menu of finger foods, this collection of easy appetizer ideas might help with your decision-making. Need ideas for easy finger food recipes for a crowd? Read on!
👍🏼 Tips for choosing finger food appetizers
Aim for a variety of offerings, considering the needs of your guests with allergies who may be on special diets. I've organized these finger food recipes so you can do just that.
Some of these recipes are gluten-free, some vegan or vegetarian, and some paleo and keto. There is something for everyone!
20 Easy Finger Food Appetizers your friends will love
1. Mini Cheese Balls on a Stick
2. Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
3. Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
4. Mini Spinach Artichoke Tarts
5. Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates with Walnuts and Mint
6. Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Dates
7. 10 Minute Chimichurri Shrimp Skewers
8. Cranberry Glazed Chili Chicken Wings
9. Blue Cheese Crostini with Crisp Honeyed Pear
10. Spicy Stuffed Spanish Mini Peppers
11. Cranberry Walnut Beggars' Purses
12. Easy Cold Crab Dip
13. Prosciutto with Melon and Mint
14. Fresh Figs with Goat Cheese and Maple Walnuts
15. Creamy Cannellini Lemon Feta Dip
16. Blistered Shishito Peppers with Miso Aioli Dip
17. Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Crostini
18. Grilled Cajun Prawn & Pineapple Kabobs
19. Spanish Spiced Almonds
20. Five Tips for Making Perfect Crostini
More crostini recipes
When you make one of these finger food appetizers, let me know which ones you tried in the comments section below. I love hearing when you've made one of my recipes!